Use reliable, science-backed information to design effective, defensible air quality interventions
Free whitepaper on how mapping local air quality trends helps communities move toward clearing the air
For local government leaders, sustainability managers, regulators, community leaders, and anyone else who wants to see the air they breathe!
What you learn from this whitepaper:
- Awareness on the health impacts from localized air pollution is increasing, and communities are looking to take action to clear the air. Current hyperlocal solutions have focused on answering WHAT is in the air by increasing measurements through sensors, but miss the larger context of WHY it is there.
- The purpose of this paper is to explain the need for modeling in localized air quality interventions, and how we have designed the Shair model to meet that need.
What you get from this whitepaper:
- Understand the trends in air quality management
- See how regulatory models are enabling a new granularity to air quality mapping
- Evaluate a new approach to establishing pollution-mitigation strategies